Skip to main content

FBA Masterclass Review

Welcome to my FBA Masterclass review. Can you actually discover ways to start and grow an online business with Tom Wang's Amazon training course, or is this just another scam that you should avoid?

Here's things you need to know. This is a high ticket program, meaning you MAY come across BIASED and one-sided reviews, praising it like oahu is the ultimate solution for you personally, without providing any REAL VALUE that you can use in the buy or not decision.

This is exactly why I would like to point out that I'm not affiliated with Tom Wang and his Amazon training, so I won't be supplying a thousand bonuses for joining through my links because there aren't any.

What's your backstory and what led you to Amazon?

I've always desired to be an entrepreneur. Many people just have that drive within them. 

From the the very first business I began was in like Grade 2 in China. My father used traveling a great deal and go to the States, and everytime he returned he would bring me stuff. 

A few of the things he brought back a great deal were school utensils like pens, pencils and even notebooks. All the children in school thought it was so cool since they hadn't seen something such as this before. 

Something just clicked in me. No one ever taught me I should sell to my classmates, but I knew I could actually sell to my classmates since they wanted it. So, I sold pens to my classmates. From the I thought these were so fancy, however when I came here it was just like the Bic brand. Ever since then I've always desired to start a business, but at such a young age, even early twenties, you've the squirrel syndrome. It's like here is the shiny object syndrome, this really is hot, that's hot and you never really actually get devoted to anything. 

Exactly like lots of young entrepreneurs, I had commitment issues of going deep into one thing. Before working at Amazon in 2017, I was working at Yellow Pages.

This is a job I acquired after graduating from college. I was an account manager so it was cold calling people all day selling them ads. 

I did so pretty much with the work but I knew I wasn't going to work there forever. I heard bout Amazon because I was selling these hoverboards online as an area hustle, but I wasn't selling, it really was tough. 

I had a friend approach me and tell me they knew someone who sells on Amazon, so we got connected and he showed me how Amazon works. It made perfect sense. Amazon does everything for you.

What is FBA Mastreclass?

It's an exercise with over 10 modules, entirely centered on laying out your foundation as an Amazon seller, including how to set up most of the relevant tools and resources that will make your daily life easier with FBA.

You'll explore the vast world of PPC (Pay Per Click), which is going to be the key supply of traffic (web users) to your product listings.

You'll discover ways to look credible and trustworthy in the eyes of your potential customers, how to supply products with a higher likelihood of conversions, what sort of products in order to avoid selling generally speaking, and more.

As a result of highly competitive nature of FBA, to stand out from the rest of your competitors, you will have to create your own brand and trademark. 

This can increase your overall product value, particularly when you're able to a spot where people start to acknowledge your brand across a variety of different products. 

Tom Wang's Amazon FBA Masterclass training will go through all of this, and more to ensure his students have all the information that they need to achieve a breakthrough.

Is There a Better Alternative?

If you're fully aware of all pros and cons of Amazon FBA, and you're absolutely sure that this really is what you want to accomplish, then Tom Wang's FBA Masterclass can be a great selection for you.

However, if you're a novice without experience in creating an online business, there are better alternatives to select from.

One is affiliate marketing. It doesn't involve any product creation, shipping, or handling. You don't have to manage customer support, refunds, or customer complaints. You do not have to spend hardly any money on paid ads if you never want to get code.

Comments